PRIVACY NOTICE – ART. 13 REGULATION EU 679/2016
In this page, we explain how to manage the Website in relation to the processing of personal data concerning users browsing the Website. This Privacy Notice is also provided pursuant to the Article 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereafter referred to as „GDPR“) to those who interact with the web services of the Company Alofra S.r.l. (hereinafter also referred to as „Company“), accessible by telecommunication from the following addresse: www.mauroeffe.com (hereinafter „Mauro Effe Websites“), corresponding to the respective initial pages of the official Websites of the Company. The information is provided only for the aforementioned website of the Company and not for any other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Consultation of this website may lead to the processing of data relating to identified or identifiable person. The Data Controller of the processing is Alofra S.r.l., based in Sora (Italy), Viale XX Settembre 61.
THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Pursuant to the Art. 37 GDPR, the Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer (hereafter „DPO“), who can be contacted at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website collect some personal data, the transmission of which is an integral part of Internet communications protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects but, it might allow users to be identified by processing and associating it with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP address or domain of the computer used by visitors connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received as a reply, the numeric code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment.
This data is used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistics on website use and to check its proper functioning, and is deleted immediately after processing. The data might also be used to ascertain any liability in cases of alleged computer crimes against the website: without prejudice to this possibility, at present data of contacts from the web are not held from more than seven days..
Data freely provided by the user
Personal data, such as tax data and contact details, including the e-mail address, and any other personal data given to the Data Controller are processed
- during the registration to the Mauro Effe Website in the appropriate section, as well as during the compilation of any data collection forms present in these sites
- during the request of activation of a Mauro Effe service, such as the Newsletter Service
- during the sending communications to the same Company through the appropriate section of the Web Site;
- as the information acquired on your consumption habits and on your consumption preferences manifested while browsing the Website, including through cookies, and during the purchase procedures of the Company’s products are processed.
Your personal data will be processed by the Company in accordance with the Regulations and national regulations, including any provisions issued by the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), where applicable.
The protection of underage safety and privacy is very important for us. By registering on the Mauro Effe Website in the appropriate section, as well as when filling out any forms for collecting data on these sites or when requesting supply / registration to the Newsletter service, the client confirms that he / she has turned 16 of age or in any case of not being under the age indicated by the legislation of the country of residence which foresees other age limits.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The personal data requested via Mauro Effe Websites are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- a) To pursue your requests, including registration on the Website and / or finalization of purchase orders for products, and manage the relation you wish to establish with our Company or the one already existing between you and the Company;
- b) For administrative purposes in any way connected with the fulfillment of the relevant contractual obligations or the fulfillment of law requirements (e.g. accounting, tax), or for pursuing the requests of judicial authorities;
- c) In case of consent, to check the level of customer satisfaction and to propose (by mail, email, phone, fax, sms, mms, social media, social chat) products similar to those already supplied, by regularly sending newsletters, catalogues, brochures, invitations to events or, in general, commercial communications and advertising material, and by carrying out market surveys; ;
- d) In case of consent, the Company, based on your purchasing data and preferences, will also carry out client profiling and analysis activities,, by entering your data in our CRM system, in order to perform an analysis on your purchase habits and on your consumption choices for sending (by mail, email, phone, fax, sms, mms, social media, social chat) of advertising communications expressly dedicated to you. .
The profiling activity consists in an analysis of your consumption habits and choices, and in the creation of your profile using the personal data provided to the Company in combination with the information and preferences expressed during the purchase of Mauro Effe products and use of the Customer Card in order to send personalized commercial communications..
The profiling activity will not produce legal effects on you nor affect you, except for the formulation and reporting of personalized promotional offers.
The Company informs you that you may object to the marketing purpose at any time, including profiling, by clicking on link that you will find at the bottom of the promotional e-mails you will receive in case of registration to the aforementioned service.
NATURE OF SUBMISSION OF DATA
The provision data for the purposes referred to in point a) and b) is necessary and any refusal to do so will make it impossible for the Company to pursue its contractual and legal commitments. With regard to the purposes referred to in points c) and d), instead, the provision of personal data is optional, and their use is subject to your explicit consent. Any refusal to provide consent will not have any effect other than the inability to analyze your consumer habits and duly inform you of any corporate initiatives that may be of interest to you.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
Personal data shall be processed, by the Company and its Authorized Persons, using both computerized and no-computerized systems. Personal data will be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently, in accordance with the Regulation, also ensuring the confidentiality of the Data Subject information and its rights through the adoption of suitable technical and organizational security measures information to guarantee an appropriate level of security. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points a) and b) of the art. 4 (Purpose of processing), personal data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationship and necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. The personal data necessary for the fulfillment of any legal obligations will be retained also subsequently, in compliance with these obligations and in compliance with the retention times established by the applicable regulations.
For the data provided for the purposes referred to in points c) (marketing) and d) (profiling) of art. 4 (Purpose of processing), in consideration of the fact that the personal data that the Company intends to preserve pertain to purchases of products of ‘Upmarket’ and that the average annual frequency of purchase, for each client, is spaced over time, the personal data you provide will be kept for a maximum period of 7 years, considering this time frame adequate and proportionate both to the purposes intended and to the type of personal data being processed. Upon expiry of this deadline, the data will be deleted or made anonymous and in any case you can always give new consent to the processing of your data by the Company for the same purposes.
The legal basis of the processing is your consent, the fulfillment of a contractual obligation and the provisions of the law.
COMMUNICATION AND TRANSFER OF DATA
The processing of personal data of the Data Subject is carried out by internal subjects of the Company appointed for this purpose as Data Managers or Authorized Persons to process the personal data. Personal data will be disclosed to third parties for the execution of the contractual relationship with the Company, appointed as external Data Processors, as well as independent Data Controllers and for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations. In particular, the personal data of the Data Subject will be disclosed to:
- companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes specified above;
- subjects, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in points c), d), as well as accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial activities;
- companies, entities, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the purposes referred to in subparagraph a) and b) (courier for the delivery of catalogs and / or products purchased, our stores, customer care service, analysis and market research, management of credit card payments, maintenance of IT systems);
- Public Administrations for the performance of the institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations.
The complete and updated list of person processing personal data as Data Processors and Data Controllers is available on request at the headquarter of Alofra S.r.l, based in viale XX Settembre 61, Sora (FR). In addition, personal data may be made accessible, communicated and transferred to Public Authority in order to give effect to investigation requests or where expressly authorized by legal obligation.
Your personal data will not be disseminated, but some of the subjects to whom the data are disclosed could be established in countries outside the European Union („EU“). In some cases, the third countries are deemed appropriate based on a decision by the European Commission; in other cases, the Company ensures the existence of adequate guarantees for the transfer on the basis of contractual clauses between the Company and the recipient of personal data in the third country. A copy of these documents is available at the registered office of the Company. In any case, the Company undertakes to guarantee adequate levels of protection according to the applicable rules, including the provision of technical and organizational security measures.
The list of countries located outside the European Union where data are transferred is available on request at the headquarter of the Company, in viale XX Settembre 61, Sora (FR).
REDIRECT TO OTHER WEBSITES
Mauro Effe Website may use the so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow social network features to be incorporated directly within our websites (e.g. the „Like“ button on Facebook). All social plug-ins on our Websites are marked by the respective logos owned by the relevant social network.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
About processing of personal data, the Data Subject can exercise the rights of General Data Protection Regulation (Articles 15-21), including:
- to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (right of access)
- to update, amend and/or rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him or her (right to rectification);
- to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion or restriction of processing of personal data concerning him or her when it violates the law, including when the personal data are no longer necessary, in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction of processing);
- to object to processing of personal data (right to object)
- to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of Data protection law;
- to receive the personal data concerning him or her, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable by automatic device and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller (right to data portability).
Data subject can ask to exercise its rights by email to email@example.com or by postal mail to the Company:
Alofra S.r.l, viale XX Settembre 61, Sora (FR), Italy
Last Review March 11th , 2019